Saturday 19 September 2015

My Style Crush: Selena Gomez

Hello people of the internet,

I hope you are all well since my last post :)

With it coming into Spring here in Australia, I have been looking more on Pinterest, my profile is linked here, for some Spring/ Summer style inspiration. 

One of my most popular posts to date has been my previous Style Crush post on Nina Dobrev., which you can find here I thought that I would share with you another one of my style crushes, Selena Gomez.



Selena has been on the Hollywood scene for years now, first as a Disney star and then as a musician and artist in her own right. I have always been a fan of her style but in the past couple of years she has definitely become one of my favourites.





Street Style 

What I love about Selena's street style is that she always looks so comfortable in her outfits yet so put together at the same time. By matching a structured jacket with baggy boyfriend jeans, or a oversized scarf with a leather jacket she always looks effortless, stylish and timeless.




Events

When attending events I love that she wears clothes that fit her body so well yet she still keeps it appropriate, having small cut out details like at the plum dress or the short dress with the cap sleeves she shows that you can still dress sexy without looking trashy or cheap. 




Red Carpet 

When attending red carpet events Selena tends to dress, in my opinion, very glamorous. Full length, beaded gowns with simple make up and hair and minimal jewellery to really showcase the exquisite detail of the dresses. 

Overall I think that the main reason why Selena Gomez is one of my style crushes is that she can go from wearing denim shorts at the beach to a beautiful evening gown yet still manages to look effortlessly beautiful at all events. 

What do you think of Selena's Style? 

Are you also a fan?

Until next time 

xoxo

Make sure to check out my new Facebook Page :) would love some more followers ! 

Follow me on my social media networks  





No comments:

Post a Comment